Friday, July 13, 2018

ShopMissa Haul

This is gonna be a long one dolls so grab some tea and get ready for a haul.

Over the last few years I've pretty much phased out makeup.  My bare faced days greatly outnumber my made up ones and even when makeup does grace my face it's mostly just my eyes that get any attention.  One of the steps I'm trying to take to help with my anxiety and depression is to start taking care of myself on the inside and out.  That means a new haircut and color, and to start once again using makeup.

Without further ado it's haul time!

lol Creme Eye Glitter: Top L Starry Night, Top R More Champagne, Bottom The Joker


AOA Diamond Lipgloss: L-R; Mermaid, Glitz, Pixie

AOA Wonder Matte Liquid Lipstick: L-R; Cashmere, Extra

Roll On Sparkle Eyeshadow in Nude Diaphne
AOA Perfect Eye Primer in Nude
Roll on Sparkle Eyeshadow in Vegas Baby

AOA Starlet Eyeliner: L-R;Paparazzi, Superstar, Golden Girl, Spotlight, Fame

Intense Colour Waterproof Eyeliner in Black
AOA Sculpting Brow Pencil in Dark Brown
AOA Go Brown Mascara in Medium Brown

Amuse Pro Liquid Illuminate in Champagne and Sorbe

Santee Powder Brow Liner in Dark Brown

lol 5 Eye Shadow Pallete in From Paris With Love and Indi Go Girl

AOA Brush Cleaner

AOA Mask Brush

Amuse Single Highlighter in Color 1

lol Face Powder in Light

Beauty Treats Color Corrector in Pink

Santee Skinny Eyeliner
S,he Makeup Lip Primer in Nude
Prism Cream Eyeshadow in Bronze

Planet Topper Pen, Alien Topper Pen

AOA Sugar Lip Scrub in Watermelon

AOA Cotton Puffs
Hopefully these gems will make it into future favorites or unfavorites posts. If there are any of these products you want to see in a full on review let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment