Saturday, June 15, 2013

Lemon Bubbles

When it comes to exfoliating my face, I recently have started to branch out a little.  For the past three years it's been solely St Ives Apricot Scrub and nothing or no person could make me budge on the subject.  Since moving down South it has become apparent to me that things in my life needed to change.  Majorly my skincare routine (or lack thereof).  Enter in this super sweet citrus smelling joy:


Look at the bubbles!
Suki Exfoliating Facial Cleanser! A 4 oz tub sells for $32.95 at Birchbox.com.  It has sugar crystals in it which melt as you start to rub this into your skin (soft exfoliation?).  While it lathers, it's not overwhelming but it is noticable.  I am a fan of a bubble beard when I wash my face so while I wasn't swimming in bubbles, this made me one happy lady,  It smells like summer and lemons which I absolutely love about this product. (even the boy was impressed)  Definitely a repurchase, definite recommendation.

Has anyone else tried this product? If so let me know what you thought about it :)

Love and laughs,
Care

No comments:

Post a Comment