Saturday, April 5, 2014

Alterna Caviar CC Cream

It's time to review a product in one of my least talked about, but favorite topics, HAIRCARE!
I have extremely damaged, uneven, breakage prone, multi textured, and generally cranky hair.  It can look amazing one minute, and the next it turns into what I have affectionately named "the lions mane".  I am constantly looking for things to tame the mane, and this stuff right here makes me drool just thinking about it.



Alterna Caviar CC Cream

First Impression: What is CC Cream for hair?  Is there caviar in here? Oh! Alterna!  I'm already biased. 
 
After Application: This smells like I want everything in my life to smell.  Hmm, I think I used too much.  I like how this feels.  I'm still biased.

Overall: Love smells like this product.  Love also describes how this makes my hair look when used on a daily basis.  It makes my hair shiny, manageable, brings out just the right amount of curls while still leaving my hair with volume. It doesn't bother my skin, or my scalp, which I can never complain about. The smell doesn't linger as long as I would like (AKA forever), but it does stay around for a pretty good while.  I still don't know what a CC Cream for hair is, but I know I like it, and I want more.
 
Repurchase: Yes.  A million times yes.  I am already planning on purchasing a full sized bottle of this and practically everything else Alterna sells.  Alterna, if you see this, I love your brand.  Keep the goodies in production! Oh, and what exactly is a CC Cream?

Has anyone tried anything from the brand Alterna?  Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment