Tuesday, April 8, 2014

B. Kamins Laboratories Vegetable Cleanser

Now, I don't know about you, but after a long day of work all I want to do is take my makeup off, get into some comfy clothes, and relax.  The comfy clothes part I have down to a science, the taking my makeup off without scrubbing my face raw or ending up with crazy raccoon eyes thing?  Eh, Still working on it.  Which is exactly why I'm excited to introduce this cute little bottle of love which I kind of already spoiled for you guys in this post.


B. Kamins Laboratories Vegetable Cleanser

First Impression: I'm liking this pump.  Wait, where are the bubbles?  Why does this not smell good?  I'm skeptical.
 
After Application: I miss the bubbles.  Hold on a second, no raccoon eyes?  No weird left over makeup?  I don't have to wash my face twice?  Yeah buddy I'm liking this.
Overall: I realized I can't judge a cleanser by it's smell alone.  This product doesn't smell particularly good (now it doesn't smell terrible either, just not that "refreshing" smell they're peddling for us ladies and gents lately), it initially turned me off from wanting to use this product, and I have now learned my lesson on judging a book by it's cover, or cleanser by its smell.  It works fabulously.  I've been using this almost daily for a few weeks and it leaves no residue, no makeup, there is no double cleansing to get the left over makeup off my face, nothing.  It doesn't dry out my face, irritate it in any way, and it in fact has calmed down my skin.  I'm beginning to wonder how I ever valued a fragranced cleanser over this one.
 
Repurchase: Yes.  Or a fragrance free cleanser.  But probably just this.  I want the love affair to never end, the breakouts to stay away, and the raccoon eyes never to see the light of day again.

Do you have a favorite fragrance free cleanser?  Are you a liquid cleanser or a balm cleanser person?

No comments:

Post a Comment