Saturday, April 19, 2014

Blush Mystery Beauty Box April 2014

There are many things I love in my life and one of those things just so happens to be beauty boxes.  Blush sends out a box every month that I always love, and while this month I wasn't initially blown away I quickly came to realize how that opinion was oh so wrong.


Darphin Stimulskin Plus-  This is a high end moisturizer that I am excited to have my mother try out.  I have so many moisturizers that I don't even know what to do with them all, and this one is right up my mom's street.

Cult Nail Polish- This bright pink shade called Laguna is really pretty and summery.  I might try it out on my toes before I go full bore on my nails.  I'm a wimp, I know.

Vapour Nail Polish- I think this is a mistake.  It wasn't something that came with the box, and it was a nice extra to get, but I'm lumping it in with the rest of the box because its awesome.  This bright red shade is called Scandal, and I love love love it.  I can't wait for the right occasion to sport long red nails.



Oscar Blandi Invisible Dry Shampoo- I've heard rave reviews about the stuff and to be honest I still don't have all the love in the world for dry shampoo.  I would never splurge on this myself, but I can say I will try it out and give you all a full review on this.

Jonathan Infinite Volume Shampoo-  Volumizing shampoo?  Do I need it?  No.  Do I want it?  Kind of.  I want root lift, not end lift, so if this can give me that I am a believer.  If not, To the gifting bin it goes.


Extra Samples
Kevyn Aucoin The Liquid Airbrush Foundation Shade 5
Whish Hair Inhibiting Swipe

Something New! Something New!
So I would really like some feedback on this picture.  Not only is this my first attempt at "staging a photo", but it also holds another product from this month's box.  If you want more pictures like this just leave me a comment below.

Love Lips Collection Duo Lip Crayon- The shade I received is called Luscious.  The liner is a beautiful plum color and the color has so much glitter in it it's staggering, but overall I love this color and I wish it was still winter so I could wear it all the time.

Would you subscribe to the Blush Beauty Box?  Do you want more pretty photo's, or basic ones?
Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment