Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Seven Months Later...

Hey There Guys and Gals. I'm about to give you a little back story before we get into this post. 
This is me and Tay
                                                                
We've been friends for about six years, and have always shared beauty and makeup as our common obsession.  Well, as one of our common obsessions, which also includes really loud music and driving through the middle-of-nowhere NY.  She loves her pups (two fluffy adorable Australian Shepards), mustangs,music, and Supernatural (the TV show, which I am now watching all of the seasons of on Netflix).  I love caffeine, sparkles, mustaches, and my uber adorable boyfriend who I will call "the boy".  Original, I know. 

So onto the title of my post, seven months later... I moved down south about seven months ago, and it has wreaked absolute havoc on my hair and skin.  I'm talking breakouts galore for my combination oily skin, and a huge frizzy dry angry mess of red hair on top of my head.  After settling in (finally), and getting a new job, I decided to try to tame this situation before summer totally takes effect and I'm playing major catch-up.  Over the next few weeks I'll be updating you all on my progress, and what works and what just doesn't.

Here are the few things I got today to start helping out my very angry hair:


Wish me luck!
-Care

No comments:

Post a Comment