Sunday, May 26, 2013

Guest Post: Tay's 3 favorite things.



These seem to be the items I keep coming back to. They last long and are worth the money you pay for them.

First: Benefit's Bad Gal Lash in black. I have a pretty good set of lashes but every once in a while they like to be stubborn. The lash brush on this is perfect for building and separation and it doesn't get clumpy.

Second: Smashbox blush in Blush Rush Radiance. It comes in a tiny little black case and a cute little mirror swivels from underneath. This color is perfect for summer and although it looks very pink, if you put a little bit on a blush brush at a time, you can build it up from a light light peachy pink to that color pink in the package.

Third: Covergirl  BB Cream in 805 Light. Perfect for my very fair skin tone. Its moisturizing and has a light coverage to get rid of the red in my cheeks and blemishes wherever on my face. So far this summer, its been able to blend with my ever slowly darkening tan.

I really recommend these products because they truly are worth the money you pay for them and they stand up against the length of the day and the sun.

Until next time,
Tay.

No comments:

Post a Comment