Friday, March 21, 2014

Birchbox March 2014

Recently I haven't been as thrilled to receive my monthly Birchbox as I was when I first signed up.  Last months box arrived broken and full of glass shards and another box had to be shipped to me.  Then I couldn't access their site for a month and it took me about a week to get everything sorted with the company.  That being said, this month's box may have redeemed Birchbox in my eyes.




Obligatory list of products.  Ooooh ahhhhhh.

Coola Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face-  Cool it Coola.  I honestly don't need the seven samples of sunscreen you have sent me.  I don't go out in the sun enough to ever need this many mini samples.  Just send me on big sample one time.  Please.

100% pure Wrinkle Smoothing Night Cream-  I'm a recent fan of eye creams, especially with the many sleepless nights and early mornings.  I haven't tried this eye cream before but I have tried this brand and I think it's super rich and creamy and I expect nothing but rave reviews for this once I try it out.


Gilchrist and Soames London Collection Shampoo and Conditioner- First off, how cute are these bottles?  I could justify never using these just to keep the bottles next to my shower. My only hesitation with trying new shampoo and conditioner is my hair color.  I'm a bottle red over super bleached previously brunette hair, so my hair is not always keen on new products.  I love the smell, I love the look, but my hair will be the final judge of this product.

Illume Hand Cream-  The packaging kills it.  I love the look.  I am terrified of the scent.  Hence why I have not opened this yet for fear I will not like it and have to toss it.  It claims to be floral, and a most floral hand creams smell like gardenias which I do not like the scent of at all.  Fingers crossed guys, fingers crossed.


Ghirardelli Intense Dark Cherry Tango-  I was really happy to see a sweet treat in this months box.  I ended up giving this to my boyfriend, and heard no complaints so I'm assuming it was delicious.  Keep the sweet treats coming birchbox!  Keep em coming!

Overall I really like the high quality feel of this months box.  I love the packaging and how most of the items were things I've never tried before.  I would like to never see another Coola sample as long as I live, but knowing Birchbox's previous summer boxes I think we will be reacquainted sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment