Saturday, March 15, 2014

Blush Mystery Beauty Box March 2014

This month's Blush Box is jam packed full of skincare.  I am super excited to dig into all these goodies, and even more excited to share them all with you guys.



StriVectin Intensive Concentrate for Stretch Marks and Wrinkles-  Now I don't have wrinkles, but I do have stretchmarks, just not on my face (which is where you're supposed to put this I guess).  I can't see myself getting much use out of this anytime soon so into the gifting pile it goes!

Miracle Skin Transformer Microderm Abrasion Exfoliating Cream
-  So I'm trying to get more into exfoliants and things to really get my skin out of it's winter dry spell and into spring without any mishaps.  I've heard good reviews about this brand, and even though I have samples I've never actually tried from them, I'm excited to have something that isn't a BB or CC cream to try out.

DCL Ultra Light Hydrator- This is a really big bottle tube of lotion.  I still have lotion in smaller sizes I have yet to finish up.  But! Spring/Summer is coming, beaches/lakes/rivers/showers will definitely be happening, so maybe having a super big bottle tube thing to carry around with me won't be so bad after all.





SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel- This was this month's special item.  It's a really small sample I will probably only be using for some super special event. I wish that they gave you a larger sample, especially since it was the featured item this month, but you can't win them all.

Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting Liquid- Apparently you can use this 1-2 times a day and it won't peel your face off.  I'm excited to have something I can apply with a cotton pad in the morning and not have to rush through one more step before I rush out the door for work.




Laura Geller Spackle Under Makeup Primer- First off I love the name.  I'm not a huge primer fan, they usually break me out, but I can see this being really nice in the t-zone area where my makeup starts to slide off or flake off during the day.

Talkia Eye Therapy Patch- I've wanted to try these things for a while now, but couldn't justify the price tag for something that may just not work for me.  Needless to say I want to slap these on my face right now, but I'm showing some restraint and waiting for a pamper day.


Suki Facial Cloth-  Surprised?  Yes.  Pleasantly surprised?  Yes.  Oh, and it's soft.
 

Samples!  Every month you get two samples and this month I got a face cleanser and a body lotion. Not bad, not bad.

I really liked this month's box.  A lot.  I'm hoping I find some favorites among these and actually get a routine down before spring officially ruins my skin again.

Do you guys subscribe to Blush?  Have you tried any of these products before?

No comments:

Post a Comment