Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Blush Mystery Beauty Box May 2014

The first week of the month is always my favorite time of the month.  Not because all my bills get paid and I stop worrying about it, or the fact that it's one month closer to my birthday.  It's because my Blush box comes in the mail and I always drool over the things I get.




Bioxidea Miracle 24 Hand Mask-  I got another mask like this, but for your face, which I have not yet tried, because I can't justify using a $25 mask for no good reason.  I don't have the smoothest lady hands, but with spring coming I might just get over myself and try it.

Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil- Apparently this is an oil, but not, but it's supposed to be good for your skin, and does not contain shark (erm...).  That's what the bottle says anyways.  I like it.  No smell, cute little dropper, large little bottle. I'm sold.

Glo Minerals Blush in Bare/Hibicus-  These colors wouldn't be something I picked for myself but I will definitely give them a try.  Maybe if my face gets a little tan I won't look like I stood in the wind on top of a cold mountain for hours like most blush does to me.


Laura Gellaar Cool Lids Cream Eyeshadow in Silver Sands- I usually run away screaming from liquid eyeshadows like this, but this really intrigues me.  It says silver but comes off like a nice taupe on my skin.  With a primer I can see this being a springtime favorite.

Purlisse Pur Moist Hydra Balance Moisturizer- I think I already have this.  I don't know if I actually need another moisturizer but maybe, just maybe, I can convince my boyfriend to use this.  Fingers crossed people.

Miracle Skin Transformer for your Face-  I have a few of these.  They aren't anywhere near my skintone.  Or anyone's I've ever seen before.  I don't like it and if I never get another one I will be the happiest person ever.

Overall I think the high end items I got make up for the two I'm not super happy about.  I can't wait to try all of this stuff out and hopefully find something to share with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment