Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Sample Society Beauty Box May 2014

Well Dolls today we're veering off the usual and doing a review instead of spreading some motivational joy.

This month's Sample Society Box was jam packed with skincare goodies, and I for one am very excited about it.

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream-  I don't like CC Creams.  I think they do absolutely nothing for me and end up making me greasy.  This one however looks like something I could wear under a light foundation to even out my red cheeks in the summer months.

Borghese Gentle Makeup Remover-  I've tried the brand Borghese before and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked the brand.  This stuff reminds me of that aloe vera gel you put on burns.  It's liquidy and gelly which is a weird consistency for a makeup remover, yet I'm as excited as a little kid to try it out.  I guess you never really grow out of the experimenting phase huh?

Flash Facial Exfoliating Treatment-  The tube says something along the lines of "This stuff is made for people like me who are always rushing and still want all the results of taking your time."  I haven't even tried it and I like it.






Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery-  Is it a serum?  Is it a moisturizer?  No one knows.  What I do know however is that I want this, all over my face, and I want it now.

Murad T-Zone Pore Refining Serum-  I have Murad products.  I like Murad products.  I have little use for refining the pores on my T-Zone, but next to my T-Zone I have a lot of use for it.  We shall see.

Overall this box gets a major thumbs up from me.  Have you subscribed yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment