Monday, May 12, 2014

Laura Gellar Cream Eyeshadow in Silver Sands

Who's ready for a nifty new product review??  ::Raises hand excitedly::


I recieved this Laura Gellar Cream Eyeshadow in Silver Sands in my Blush Box and I can honestly say I've never been more shocked to love a product in my life.

First Impression: Erm is silver appropriate for spring?  Should I really be wearing this all over my eyes?  Is this too much?  I literally have five minutes to get out the door and I have eyeliner to put on, this will have to work.  This isn't as silver on my skin as it looked in the tube, but I still liked the color.
 
After Application: Huh, this lasted all day.  There was no creasing to speak of and after nine hours at work on a humid day it still looked like when I first applied it.  It's a little sheer but very build-able for all over lid coverage.
 
Overall: I think this would be really nice in the corner of my eyes, or underneath another color as a base.  I never expected to like this product, but I do very much. It's not an everyday product, and it's messy to apply, but for special days or days I have extra time the results are pretty fantastic.
 
Repurchase: No.  Even though I don't have a negative thing to say about this eyeshadow I just know after the tube is finished I won't be longing to have it in my arsenal again.  I am such a powder shadow, quick swipe on the lid person.  


No comments:

Post a Comment