Thursday, October 16, 2014

Blush Mystery Beauty Bag October 2014

I actually received this box over a week ago, took pictures, and then failed to post.  Shame shame blogger!

I am going to give this box a theme title of "Perk me up essentials".  

-The Box/Bag-

Klorane Shampoo:  Sweet baby Jesus this stuff smells amazing.  I have the leave in conditioner counterpart to this shampoo and it smells like dessert.  Like a bakery on steroids.  Like heaven.  I sneakily already used this once and it's nothing too spectacular, but I would definitely buy this for the smell.

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Original:  Well this is probably the most blogged about dry shampoo ever to exist.  I can't even begin to tell you how many reviews I've read on this stuff and all of it's siblings.  I don't know if I will use this anytime soon, but I can say I'm eager to try it out.

Cargo BeachBlush in Cable Beach:  They say it's a blush and bronzer, but it will only ever be a blush to me.  It's shimmery pink/mauve/bronze tones and gives your cheeks the perfect fall flush.  I think I may have just found my new favorite blush!


Glytone Eye Cream:  I have it, I love it, I use it all the time.  Nuff said.

StriVectin AR Night Cream:  Not a huge fan of night creams.  I like to use them on occasion when I really want to pamper myself, but I wear a sleep mask so most of it rubs off the areas I apply it.   This may be going into the gift pile.

Overall I give this bag a B.  All useful items but nothing to girl squeal over.  I'm craving a little excitement from my boxes and this just hasn't done it for me this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment