Saturday, October 25, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag October 2014

Even though Ipsy hasn't been blowing me away lately,  I can say this month's bag gave me some new favorite products.



Figs & Rouge Mango Mandarin Hand Cream-  It smells just like you would expect it to.  I was a little wary because I'm allergic to mangoes, but with no mango/mango derivatives in the ingredient list I quickly got over my fears and fell a little in love.  I did have a hell of a time opening this though so that was disappointing, but otherwise I love the packaging.  It reminds me of a circus in the 1900's mixed with the colors you would expect to find at a yacht club.

NYC Big Curl Mascara-  I am currently drooling big time over this mascara.  No flakes, the biggest bushiest wand you ever did see, and black as I don't even know what.  This stuff may not curl your lashes, but it separates them and makes them look super full which is fine by me,



H2O Face Oasis Hydrating Lotion-  I love H2O products. They all have this really clean, wet, calming smell.  I always find H2O to be gentle on my skin and perfect for when I just feel like I want to have a spa like experience without the heaviness of the products.  I think I will enjoy this.


Starlooks Lip Gloss in Guilty Pleasure-  It's the PERFECT shade for my lips. It's creamy and shiny and makes my lips look even and happy.  Huuuge winner in my book.  I may even have to consider purchasing a full size someday.



Skyn Iceland Facial Wipes-  The smell of these really turns me off using them. They are super effective, but the smell combined with how harsh the cloth is makes these the only item in the box I can officially say I wish I never received.

Overall I give this box an A.  I liked everything but the wipes, found two things I love and two things I like.  I was going to drop the grade to a B but I feel like the two products I love balance out my disappointment in the wipes.

How did you feel about this month's Ipsy Glam Bag?  Are you subscribed yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment