Sunday, September 20, 2015

Allure Sample Society: Revamped

Recently Allure re-vamped their beauty box and all I can say is WOW. I love every little piece I get in there and just opening a box I know is full of high end products is amazing.



Yes, it warranted three pictures.  I cannot tell a lie I was pumped to show you the goodies from this month's box.

Soap & Glory Pillow Plump Lip Gloss in Pinkwell: Okay so on first impression it's adorable as hell.  I'm not a huuuuge gloss person but I can see this coming in use in my fall collection.  The smell is... unique. Chocolate marshmallow fluff with cocoa?

Jane Iredale Smooth Affair: This is a primer and it comes from one of my favorite brands and I want to wear makeup again so I can use this!

Erno Laszlo Firmarine Bar Soap: I don't use bar soaps so I will be gifting this but it smells like the ocean. I really wish I liked bar soaps more so I could use it and reveal it's magical properties (it claims it won't dry out your skin and actually improves it), but I just can't get behind them.

Tangle Teezer: This brush can be used on wet or dry hair and has two different bristle lengths. I am intrigued. I have thick hair and I've broken a few brushes before.

Caviar Anti Aging Replenishing Moisture Milk: I love this brand. I would marry this brand if I could. I can't wait to try this!

Pixi Glow Tonic: I have heard so many good things about this product and I'm a little hesitant to use it.  It says it's a toner and exfoliant and my skin is pretty sensitive lately.  I may end up like a tomato. 

Kaplan MD Cellular Rejuvenating Concentrate:This comes in a itsy bitsy dropper bottle so I don't expect to feel the full effects of what this can do, but I love the packaging so much I don't care.

I am in awe with this box,  I love almost everything, will use almost everything, and feel like a spoiled princess with what I got. Can't wait for next month! Maybe there will be a fall lippie in there? Or some highlighter to swoon over? 

No comments:

Post a Comment