Saturday, September 19, 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag September 2015

 Ipsy this may just be my favorite bag design yet!



Ipsy is one of my favorite monthly bags.  It always has a grab bag feel and I have never went a month without making one product a permanent in my stash.

NAOBAY Oxegenating Cream: Yet another moisturizer that will soon find itself in the hand cream pile.  The smell is inoffensive and citrusy and I like the idea that it's Eco Certified, but I just have too many face creams in my collection to try out before this.  Anything scented on my face tends to be a no go anyways but as a hand cream I think it will work just fine.

NYX Eyeshadow Trio in IPSYNYX01: Love the name guys.  Very clever. Love the shadows guys. Very nice.  Your trio's tend to be the ones I like more than your pallets when it comes to eyeshadows and this has the PERFECT colors for me.  In fact, it's a culmination of the only 3 colors I wear on a daily basis.  Good job Ipsy!

Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvinator: I already have this and have used this many a time when I want to manually exfoliate my face.  I'm happy to have another so that I can use the other one up and not feel so guilty.

J. Cat Beauty #MOTD Waterproof Slide on Pencil in Bronze: I swatched this on my hand as soon as I saw it and it was still there the next day.  It takes some serious scrubbing to get this baby off your skin.  Which of course means it's perfect for me and my smudgy eye area. Bring on the Bronze!

Formula X Nail Polish in Ignite: I put this on my nails the same night I got it and I am in love.  The perfect red shade that looks like a candy apple without the mess. The size, while very small, is perfect for someone like me who doesn't switch up her polish often and has a whole bunch of polishes cluttering up her space.

Overall: A
I loved the products, found three I will be obsessing over this fall, and two I can make work in my routines.  The only reason it's not a plus you ask? Aw what the heck. Here's your +.

No comments:

Post a Comment