Thursday, September 17, 2015

Blush Mystery Beauty Box Review September 2015

I realize I haven't done a box review in some time, and this month had some pretty good boxes, so it's about time I stepped it up and reviewed something! Or multiple somethings! ...Yah.



Holy moly that's a lot of stuff from one box.  One very inexpensive (Under $30) box.  Can I get an Amen?

Sanitas Lemon Creme Scrub: This little bundle of joy was the first thing I smelled when I opened this box. Now it took me a minute to open this. I tried to screw it off and got very upset it would not open and then I looked at the top of it.  It says pull to open. How cool is that?! Needless to say I want to use it and smell like lemons and drift off in a lemon haze. (sorry for the long description but I just had to share that it opens magically)

dr. brandt BB CREAM with signature FLEXITONE: This product is a lie, it smells like a lie, it is way too dark for my skin and does not "blend seamlessly with your own skin tone providing an alternative to traditional foundation:. It would be swell for people who are a little darker than me but it by no means blends to my skintone.

Nick Chavez Starlet Shine Spray:  I have not yet had a chance to spray/smell/experience this, but when I do a full review will be up on the blog.

NIA 24: I seriously have no idea what this stuff is.  The description makes it sound like a beefed up sunscreen but without the sunscreen smell. I just may like this.

L'Occitane Extra Gentle Soap in Verbena: What can I say except I don't use bar soaps.  It smells delightful but sadly will probably be gifted.

SkinCeuticals Phloretin CF: Anything that comes in a little vial makes me squeal with joy.  I think this is a serum, I'm not sure, but the fact that it's in a vial with a dropper makes me want to use it without asking questions.

Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain in Forever Peach: I have the pink version of this so I already know I like it. It smells like fruity candy, goes on true to color, and stains just enough but not too much. Only problem is it's so darn small I just might lose it.

SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair: I don't use eye creams very often (tsk tsk), and I already have so many waiting to be used, this baby sample will be going in the donation box.

Raw Spirit  Eau De Parsum in Summer Rain: Oh sweet baby Jesus I love this smell.  It smells like a mans woodsy cologne mixed with a floral womens perfume. Give me a full sized bottle and I may just faint.

Avene Retrinal 0.1 Intensive Cream: So this may just become a cuticle cream as I have many a face cream to use up and this one just doesn't jump to the front of my list.  It's small enough to be put into a pocket and perfect for my rough and flaky cuticles.

I am very impressed with this month's box.  It smelled great when I opened it and looked even better when I removed the tissue paper covering.  I will definitely be getting some use out of these products and there may be a review up on my most exciting finds from this month's boxes.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment