Thursday, August 28, 2014

Allure Sample Society August 2014

In typical fashion this subscription has beat out the rest in terms of wow factor, and I hear in the next few months this subscription will be getting even better.  Is that possible?



Look at all the things!


Ciate Polish in Cha Cha Cha-  I have never used a Ciate polish before, so this was really a treat.  The color is a bright vibrant orange that reminds me of Carnivale in Rio.  It's the perfect transition shade into fall polish.  Still bright but a fall hue.

Oribe Surfcomber Tousled Texture Mousse-  I was estatic to get an Oribe product in this month's box.  I'm not a huge fan of surf sprays though, so this may be a miss for me.

Kate Somerville Dilo Oil-  This is a face oil that is supposed to be the holy grail of face oils. It tightens, moisturizes, and improves skin all in one product.  If it can help my soon to be desert of a face this winter I might back up those claims.



Jane Iredale Mascara-  I love Jane Iredale lip sticks/blams so I have a feeling I'm going to love this mascara as well.  It comes in a little tube which is just the coolest thing to me, and it's the perfect size to throw in your purse for a night out.

Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Peony-  This was another big hit in this month's box, and I was really excited to try it out.  It's like the OCC Lip Tars, but the applicator is more user friendly (it has one of those sponge tip applicators so you don't need a lip brush).

Overall I loved the product selection in this month's box.  Each month gets better and better, and I hear next month will feature a full sized eye cream worth more than the actual subscription!  Have you signed up yet?  Trust me, you should!

What was your favorite product from this months box?

No comments:

Post a Comment