Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Sephora Cream Lip Stain

Or as I would like to rename them "Forever Lipstick". 



Sephora Cream Lip Stain

First Impression: Pretty pretty pretty I want them all. 
 
After Application:  Not drying? Check.  Lasts through drinking coffee? Check.  Looks fan-freaking-tastic?  Check check check!
Overall: The display is part of the larger Sephora Collection display, and it took me a minute to locate the Cream Lip Stains, but as soon as I started swatching I was drawn in and couldn't just walk away without getting one, or two. I picked up two shades- Always Red and Endless Purple.  I already have too many red lipsticks but I couldn't resist a smudge proof formula, and the purple is deep and rich and perfect for winter for me.  I swatched every color they had available and almost walked away with Strawberry Kissed as well, but I stopped myself, this time anyways. 
The formula glides on super smooth, and you really only need one coat they're so opaque.  I found that applying more than that made the stain roll up and bunch on my lips which is a big no no. They're not drying, but I would still recommend prepping your lips by exfoliating and using a thick balm beforehand.  The color lasts through absolutely everything, and while it isn't the easiest to take off it's well worth it. I found that soaking a cotton pad in makeup remover and holding it on your lips for a few seconds does the trick.
 
Repurchase: Uhm yes.  Yes so much.  So much yes.  I am absolutely positively in love with these. Strawberry Kissed is next on my "what beauty product do I want to splurge on" list.  My only hang up is the shade range, which I hope will expand into even more amazing long lasting colors.
 
Have you tried these holy grail lip colors?  



No comments:

Post a Comment