Saturday, August 2, 2014

July 2014 Beauty Favorties

This is virgin territory here in Hey There Dollface.  Monthly favorites.  Usually I think about writing this post in the middle of the month, and by the end of the month I've completely forgotten.  Not this month folks!  Here is a list of things I've been loving this month, all beauty related of course.  Maybe next month I'll add in a lifestyle favorites of the month post as well, but lets not get too ahead of ourselves here. 


Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream-  This is the perfect product for second day hair.  It spruces up my overly dry ends, makes my fly aways stay in place, and makes my hair manageable in this humidty.  Oh, and it smells marvelous to boot.

Hand Cream-  I have the -417 Hand Moisturizer in the scent Ocean (heavenly I tell you, heavenly), but really any will do.  I had acrylic nails up until a few days ago and hand cream was the difference between dry cracked cuticles and smooth happy ones (AKA How long I could fake a nice set of nails before going to get a fill).  I rarely go a day without applying the stuff, so much so that it's pretty much a nightly must. Hands are also apparently the first place to show aging, so applying hand cream multiple times a day is what I like to call preventative measures.

Skinn Olive and Enzyme Cleanser-  This has (and this is a big claim so hold onto your britches people) single handedly gotten rid of the tiny little bumps on my face and given my skin a chance to glow like none other.  It smells like a creamsicle and works like a dream.  Not only is it an amazing face wash, but it can also be used as a mask!  I will definitely be stocking up on this wonderful smelling miracle.


 Please forgive the blurry picture.  I could not for the life of me get these to focus.

Maybelline Baby Lips-  I have the medicated ones in a coral shade and a purple/berry shade, and can you say obsessed?  I've been using these multiple times daily and they far beat out every other lip balm I have in my collection.  They add just a splash of color, a punch of moisture, and they glide right on the lips without any tugging or clumping.

Wet and Wild Lipstick in the shade Wine Room-  I've been wearing this for a few weeks now, and find myself drawn towards this color more than any other in my stash.  It's the perfect pink for me.  Not too overwhelming, not too subtle.  It's actually a dupe for another well loved color in my collection, but that post is for another day.



Laura Mercier Highlighter in 01- I just got this in a beauty box in July and absolutely love it.  I wear it almost daily and it adds the perfect amount of glow without looking like a disco ball. I would have never bought this for myself but can't believe I didn't know it existed.  

NYX Are You DeprEYEved Mascara-  Love love love.  I wear at least three coats of this and it makes me look like I have a set of falsies on.  I get asked all the time if my eyelashes are real, and yes people they are, just slap a few coats of this baby on and you too can have fluttery eyelashes of glory.

And there ya have it folks, my July beauty favorites.  Yay?  Nay?  Leave me a comment down below and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment