Friday, August 22, 2014

Blush Mystery Beauty Box August 2014

Sorry this is so late guys!  I was on vacation for my birthday and did absolutely no blogging while I was away.  I promise next month will be a lot less eventful, which means more time for blogging, and more of these!

Doesn't this look promising!



Nick Chavez Beverly Hills Plump 'N Thick Shampoo-  I've been loving my Lush Seanik shampoo bar for a few weeks now so it's about time to switch up my routine a little bit and try this out.  I just hope this doesn't give me clown hair and gives me a tameable amount of volume instead.

Neuma Style Texturizer-  I haven't had good experiences with mousse before but I'm willing to give this the good ol' college try.  It's a huge bottle so I hope I like it, if not, off to mom it goes!


dr. brandt BB Mate with SHINERASE- I'm always wary when I get BB creams because they're always darker than I would like, and a lot more orange than I'd prefer.  I did try this on the back of my hand and it looked okay so I'm excited.  Also this SHINERASE thing makes me a little giddy, especially with how humid it's been lately.  Oh, and it's full sized.  Woo!

SkinMedica Dermal Repair Cream-  Get on my skin immediately.  The smell reminds me perfume my grandma might have worn, or like the "signature lotion scent" from the 50's.  Smell aside, I want this on my skin every night from now until it runs out.  Anything that claims to repair skin and add moisture is something I'm completely on board with.


Nailtiques Protein Nail Lacquer in the shade Tahiti- Love the hot pink color, but I'm more into fall colors at the moment.  But this will not go un-used!  It's the perfect accent shade for nail art, and would be great on my toes in the middle of the winter when I'm feeling the blues.

Pixi Lid Last Shadow Pen in Graphite-  I hear a smokey eye calling with this pencil.  I'm gonna save it for fall when my makeup stops running off my face and I can pull off a smokey eye without also pretending to be a panda.


These were the samples I got in this month's box.  I'm all over the elta MD Skincare PM Therapy for this coming fall, and can always use a travel sized cleanser for when I go away (or need a change).

I am really happy with this month's box.  I'll use everything in it, and while it may not all agree with me I know who will like it if I don't.  

So what about you guys?  Have you hopped on over to blush.com and subscribed yet??

On a side note, do you like the background?  I'm trying to branch out and do something creative with my photos.  How did I do??

No comments:

Post a Comment