Thursday, September 25, 2014

Allure Sample Society September 2014

I love this box so much I bought it for my mom for a present recently, and even the lady on the phone said things were going to start getting really good.  I'm glad she was right!


-Well helloooo gorgeous-


Dahlia Divin- I love getting perfume samples in boxes, but I rarely wear them. This fall I vow to wear my samples, and this baby is first on my list.

Restorsea Eye Cream- This eye cream is $85.  I have never in my life bought one single makeup or skincare item for $85.  It smells amazing, comes with a little scoop/spoon thing, and makes me feel fancy with it sitting on my dresser.  My other eye cream is running low so this will be next in rotation!

Alterna Caviar Protien Cream-  I can't say enough good things about this hair care range.  I owl the seasilk oil, the CC cream, and now this!  It smells just like the other products and ::fingers crossed:: will help my hair from breaking off as much.


Tarte Brazilliance Self Tanning Face Towelettes-  I don't self tan so I have no real need for these, but who knows, this winter may just change my tune.

Lorac POREfection Mattifying Primer-  I have been digging around for a primer lately (I usually never wear one, but when makeup starts sliding off your face it's time for a change)  and couldn't for the life of me find one in my stash, even though I know I have some.  Hopefully this helps with my falling face problem.  Fingers crossed!

Overall this box gets an A-.  I love everything but the self tanning towelettes, and I especially love the Restorsea eye cream.  

Are you signed up for the Allure Sample Society Box yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment