Sunday, September 28, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag September 2014

I am a huuuuge fan of beauty boxes/bags.  I love the idea of being able to try a bunch of different kinds of products, while not breaking the bank.  Honestly I have found some of my favorite products from beauty subscriptions.  This month's Ipsy bag has one item in it that I have used religiously every day, and makes me want many many more of them.


-The spoils from this month's bag-


Hikari Lipstick in Cabernet-  I love me a good red lipstick, and this is a good red lipstick.  With fall and winter coming I can't even complain about another lipstick coming in a beauty subscription.  Next time I'm crossing my fingers for a dusty rose, or a muted plum.

Briogeo Deep Conditioning Mask-  I actually already have the full sized product so I will be giving this away.  It is one of my favorite hair masks for when my hair is doing well, and the smell is just divine.

Pacifica Eyeliner in Fringe-  I don't usually use brown liners, but I may just break out of my comfort zone a bit and start using this to fill in my brows or under my lower lash line.


LeeAnni Eco Toner-  I am not a huge fan of toners, but this smells pretty good and may just be my missing link when I am too lazy to wash my face like an adult.  AKA when I use face wipes and wonder why I wake up with crazy looking skin.

Dual Ended Shadow/Crease Brush by Crown Brush-  Obsessed comes to mind when this brush is mentioned.  It's soft, picks up and puts down the right amount of shadow, and the little nubby side is great for putting shadow on your lower lash line.  Can I have all of them?  

This was this month's bag, and the collection was called Street Style.  The bag reminds me of being a teenager when everything needed studs, and anything that looked the color of duct tape as an accessory was not considered taboo.  I do think this bag is a good size for traveling, but could easily go just as nicely tucked inside a cute looking bag on a night out.

Overall I give this bag a B.  While I did find one item I truly loved, and two I liked, the other two were either a repeat of something I had, or something I don't see myself using regularly.  I hope that next month gets a little better and has more products I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment