Saturday, June 21, 2014

Birchbox May 2014

It's Birchbox time!  I think that aside from the first ever box I reviewed this has to be my favorite box I've ever received from them.

Davines Love Shampoo/Conditioner:  These samples are adorable.  I wish the conditioner also came in a bottle, but I'm really excited to try these out.  It says they're the smoothing line, so maybe I can finally rock some straight hair in the summer after using these.

Davines OI All In One Milk:  I love any kind of treatment you can put on your hair.  It claims to be a multibenefit treatment so I'm thinking I'll save this for after I color my hair, ya know, to fix it after I break it.



Caudalie Anti-Wrinkle Defense Serum:  I've wanted to try this since I saw it pop up on a blog I was reading.  It's a really small sample, so I might get one use out of it, but it smells amazing and I'm still pumped to see it in this month's box.

Benefit they're Real! Mascara: I have a love love relationship with mascara.  I will always pile it on before I leave the house, and will never leave the house without it.  I've heard really great things about this product and am looking forward to piling this on and fluttering my lashes in happiness.


Perlier She Butter Nourishing Body Balm: Smell = Amazing.  Feel = More amazing.  Do I love it?  Heck yes I do.  It's sitting next to my couch for me to use as often as I'm on this computer, which is a lot.

Catherine Malandrino Perfume:  This is something I can see as one of those scents that wafts behind you.  It really defines a woman, it's one of those signature scents.  It's adult, reminds me of fancy ladies at a black tie event, and makes me want to throw on an outfit that costs way too much, a pair of heels I can't walk in, just to browse stores I can't afford anything in.


Birchbox has really stepped up their game in regards to the samples they've sent out these past two months.  I can honestly say I'm shocked and really excited to see if they keep this trend in super awesome boxes continues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment