Thursday, June 5, 2014

Birchbox May 2014

Even though it's a week late, I still wanted to share May's Birchbox with you guys.  I know it's been a few months since I've reviewed a Birchbox, but frankly I haven't been too thrilled with them lately. 

Anywhoo, lets dive in!

Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm- This sucker is bright.  It's a sheer but highly pigmented balm.  I like the way it moisturizes my lips and they don't dry out.  It's the perfect pink for spring even if I can't remember the name.

Marcelle 8 in 1 Power Serum-  I pretty much have my "skincare routine" down pat, but with this recent bout of sickness my skin needs a little... more.  Hopefully this gives me that glow without breaking me out.  Fingers crossed!


CoTZ Moisturizer-  I do not need anymore sunscreen/BB cream type sunscreen.  I don't.  Stahp.  Other than never needing another sunscreen for the next few summers this is a skin tinted sunscreen.  Summer requires sunscreen.  I will be giving this away.

32 Oral Care Effervescent Breath Treatment-  Pop rocks gone mouth refresher.  Interesting concept. Into the purse these go.

Nexxus Pre Wash Primer, Shampoo, and Conditioner-  This is from the Color Assurance range of the Nexxus line.  I'm not a huge fan of sample sized shampoos and conditioners.  I will try it but only one or two washes never gives me an accurate reading on the products.

Overall-  I like three of the samples I received but the other two that I got I really am not a huge fan of, and one of those I'm really unhappy to keep getting.  Dear subscription services, stop sending samples that are too small to use and are of sunscreen.  Stahp.  I have a whole bag full.

No comments:

Post a Comment