Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Summer Tag!

I'm a firm lover of all things tag related.  I think they're fun, quick, and give you all a little insight into what goes on in my little brain.  I found this on MakeupSavvy.co.uk's blog.

1.  What's your favourite thing about Summer?
The colors.  I love how bright and cheerful everything is this time of year.  Oh! Swimming too.  I love taking my vacation to go up North to see my parents and swim in the river.

2.  Do you have a favourite Summer drink?
Water.  Iced Green Tea.  The simple basics.

3.  Is there a location you like to go to each Summer?
Camp.  Camp is where I spent all my childhood summers and where I look forward to going there every summer to spend time with my parents.  Day drinking, fires, swimming, salt potatoes.  Ahh, the good stuff.
 
4.  Favourite makeup look for Summer?
Simple.  Some concealer, black liner, lip balm, a light shadow, and some mascara (with a little bronzer and blush to liven up my still pale face).

5.  Dresses or skirts?
Neither.  I'm a jeans year round kind of girl.  Pair it with a light tee of tank and I'm all in.
 
6.  Sandals or ballet pumps?
Sandals, but they have to be the ones with straw on the bottom.  Summer = slippery feet, which means I slip out of any other kind of sandal.  Now that doesn't mean I don't own about six pairs of "regular sandals" but if I have straw bottomed sandals they always win out.

7.  Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down for Summer?
Up.  I'm trying (and usually failing) to keep my hair down, but as soon as I start moving around it sticks to my neck and drives me insane.

8.  Deep smokey eyes or bold lips?
Bold lips.  The smokey eye look is great for the colder months but as soon as the humidity hits it smears and creases and looks a mess.  It's much easier to pull off a bold lip than it is to keep a smokey eye hanging around.

9.  Favourite perfume for Summer?
Light floral scents for everyday, with the occasional sultry perfume thrown in the mix.  Nothing seems sexier to me than a deep rich perfume on a hot summer day.  Maybe that's just me.

10.  Last but not least, favourite music for Summer?
Right now I'm into Spotify, so whatever feel good music that comes up that I can dance to while I get ready I'm into.  More specifically the song Be Okay by Oh Honey.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment