Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag December 2013

This month's Ipsy Glam Bag was fun to open, and chock full of makeup.  

 
Look at this bag! How cute! You can use it as a little clutch all on it's own or as an upscale looking makeup bag.

Now to the contents of the bag:

I do not know how to properly apply false lashes.  There.  I said it.  I do love the natural look of these lashes and hope they can be the ones to break my lash curse.  Christmas is coming up and I have an idea of a cute pre-Christmas look I can pull off with these puppies.

 Honestly not crazy about the color of this polish.  I have never heard of the name Nicka K before, and the bottle is not only gorgeous but also really hefty.  The color is called Classic Taupe which is the perfect name for a bold nude shade. Although I said I'm not crazy about the color it is definitely a winter shade.  If I don't give it a shot I'm sure my mom will.

This is not the first thing I've tried from the brand POP Beauty.  I like the brand itself, and find their products to be a good fit for me, and this palette is no different.  This is the Naturally Bare Trio.  The colors are beautiful, and it is the perfect size to keep in your purse.  The three shades are swatched on the right, and I heard they were chalky but I think they are pigmented and very pretty.  

  I called this the red collage.  The Be A Bombshell color stick is a really bright orangey red shade called sunset.  I have no idea when or where I could possibly wear this.  It is not something I would have ever picked for myself, but I guess I should try new things right? I'll let ya know how it goes.  As far as the J.Cats lip pencil goes, I love it.  First of all the color is called Red Rose. It is so pigmented that the area I swatched and promptly wiped off is still stained.  I will probably use this as a lip crayon and not just a pencil, because I'm lazy. That and it's just an amazingly rich color.

 I loved having a subscription box that was all makeup this month.  It really made me think about Christmas, and not just a dreary winter.  My favorite thing would have to be the lip pencil.  So much so that I am wearing it tomorrow.

What beauty subscriptions are you a member of?

No comments:

Post a Comment