Sunday, December 8, 2013

Quick Little Review: Japanese Agarwood Body Wash

I posted yesterday about the Japanese Agarwood Body Wash by Lisa Hoffman Beauty that I received in my Blush Mystery Beauty Box and could not stop myself from writing this review about my thoughts on it.


I love love love the smell.  It takes me right back to being in a Spa with all the relaxing smells.  I first thought this would be really overpowering but it ended up lightly perfuming my skin and turning my bathroom into a relaxing oasis.  Think of warm woodsy smells like bergamot and amber, and light clean essential oils like eucalyptus and ginger, and you have the perfect combination for an at home spa shower experience.  They should make a candle of this stuff it just smells so amazing.

You don't need a lot of this product to get a really nice lather, which doesn't dry out your skin after like a lot of body washes.  It is a light creamy white color when it comes out of the tube which was much to my relief.  I honestly thought this stuff might come out green.

Overall I am so happy I got this in my Blush box.  I'm really picky when it comes to body washes, and only use liquids that are creamy and not highly scented (damn you sensitive skin).  It left just the right amount of fragrance on my skin after getting out of the shower and will be my go to body wash from now until it runs out.

What are some of your favorite shower products?

No comments:

Post a Comment