Monday, January 13, 2014

Alterna Bamboo Kendi Oil

I am a newbie to the world of hair oils.  I thought I would be a forever devotee to the Moroccan Argan Oil, and then to the Ojon Rare Blend Total Hair Therapy oil.  Boy was I believing in a false hair idol.



The Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Pure Treatment Oil is absolutely amazing.

It claims to help repair split ends, repair from environmental damage, and help keep colors vibrant.  It is made with bamboo extract to help reduce frizz and prolong color, and Kendi Oil to make weak hair strong again.  It has a dropper in it so you don't have to pour the product out onto your hands, making it less messy and you don't end up wasting it.  You only need two or three drops to coat the ends of your hair, and a little goes a long way, trust me.

This stuff lived up to it's claims in every sense of the word.  It makes my color treated, damaged, frizzy hair all smooth and pretty and shiny and lovely. I actually went around and made people touch my hair because it was so nice.  Seriously.  It's amazing.

At $25 a bottle I think it is more than worth what it costs.  I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a hair oil at an affordable price.  Especially if you are new to the hair oil world like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment