Saturday, January 4, 2014

Short and Sweet Little Update

Hey There Dolls,

I have been a huge slacker when it comes to blogging lately.  With little to no motivation, and minimal ideas kicking around in my noggin I though I would take the week of Christmas off to just relax and see if anything started firing back up in my brain.  I was doing okay and had some new ideas for posts, as well as quite a few hours setting up my new camera and trying to find where the best place to try and shoot some videos could happen in my apartment.  Then a huge blow came and my Grandmother died on Monday the 30th, so I took another week off to go up north and spend some time with my family.

Now I'm back home and ready to start getting myself together to write up some new posts, maybe take a video, and do some online shopping. Yippee!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment