The Shopaholic Tag
1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
I am a binge shopper. I go through weeks where I refuse to spend any money, and then weeks where I come home with a new goodie every day. Sometimes it’s makeup, or clothes, or even a few weeks where I buy a bunch of stuff for crafts.
2. How would you classify your style?
Tomboy classic comfortable casual. I like menswear, vests, simple buttonups, pencil skirts, a-line dresses, sweaters, leggings, dark denim. I like to keep my clothing simple, and with my body shape those classic shapes and tomboy accents really play up the things I like about my appearance. I do wish that I was one of those people who could pull off effortless casual chic bohemian looks though.
3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?
Target. I love the comfortable clothes they have, and I buy most of my makeup from there. I never leave empty handed.
4. Where do you find the best deals?
Online. Old Navy, Aeropostale, Sephora, everywhere. I like shopping online as opposed to in the store because I hate crowds, and they always have coupon codes and good deals online.
5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?
None. I don’t have a favorite designer and I don’t have a lot of money. I will spend money on makeup/skincare/haircare though…
6. Do you have a "go to" shopping outfit?
Flared jeans, moccasins, a loose sweater/cardigan with a tank underneath. I don’t like to feel restricted when I am out in a crowd.
7. What is your guilty pleasure? (Aside from make up)
Rings. I have so many rings it’s ridiculous.
8. What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?
Dark denim. I love dark denim.
9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
Loose flowy sweaters with tanks underneath.
10. A trend that you loved that passed way too quickly?
Vests. I have such a hard time finding nice vests, and I used to wear them everyday.
11. Who is your fashion icon?
Becca Tobin, Khloe Kardashian, Anne Hathaway, Kate Beckinsale. Classic chic and yet comfortable.