Sunday, February 23, 2014

Klorane Dry Shampoo

I feel like a bad blogger saying this, but I'm not a fan of dry shampoo.  Okay okay okay, I admit I do have a few bottles lying around, but do I use them?  Nope.  Only on those days I reeeeeally can't be bothered to wash my hair do I whip a can out.  Otherwise I just have a semi shiny bun on top of my head and go "eh, that looks okay."
 
That being said when I opened up my Blush box I wasn't heartbroken to find a new dry shampoo in there, in fact, I was pretty happy.


First Impression: Whoop!  I wonder if this stuff actually works.  Please don't make me look like an old Victorian lady.  Please don't smell bad.
 
After Application: Uhm... Well that was not what I was expecting.  I kind of look like a lion.  A powdery powdery lion.  They are so gonna make fun of me at work.

Overall: I don't hate it.  I really don't. I won't ever be using this for what it's intended for, but I will use it.  It is a great volumizer, and has no apparent odor.  It leaves your hair with a lot of texture, and when you rub your roots to disperse the powder you end up with some Texas sized hair.  Only downside is that it's super powdery, and maybe it's just me but I swear I could see it in my hair all day. 
Repurchase: No.  Like I said earlier I have a few cans rolling around my hair products drawer that still have plenty of product in them so I don't really need a new can of anything, let alone one that leaves me looking like Marie Antionette big hair and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment