Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sample Society February 2014

Spoiler Alert: This month's beauty boxes are ah-mazing!
As you all know by now I am a huge fan of beauty boxes.  I get four subscriptions, and one of those subscriptions is to the Allure Sample Society Box.  This month's box is choc full of awesome goodies, which I have split up into two categories: Skincare and Haircare.

-Skincare-

 Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel- I have always wanted to try this, but have never wanted to spend the money on something I wasn't sure I would like.  I guess you put this on like a mask, leave it on for a few minutes, and wash it off.  I'm excited.

AHAVA Dead Sea Osmoter Concentrate- This smells so good.  So very good.  I am almost regretting saying I like getting serums in boxes because they just keep coming, but this smells so damn good I don't care.  I'm looking forward to using this.

Murad Intensive Radiance Serum- I have this, I like it, I use this every morning.  It smells like oranges.

-Haircare-
Phytokeratin Ultra Repair Mask-  I actually put this in my shower so I could use it. This winter weather is making my hair limp and sad and yet frizzy and the ends are fried.  Fingers crossed this works miracles.  Oh, and I like the metal tube. 
Alterna Bamboo 48-Hour Sustainable Volume Spray-  I love this brand, so when I saw it in this month's box I was really excited.  You're supposed to put this on wet hair and blow dry it, but I don't blow dry my hair.  I might just use this on wet hair and not blow dry it and see what happens.

I am thrilled at the contents of this month's box, and I will use everything in here.  I cannot wait until next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment