Monday, February 10, 2014

New Nail Obsession: Sapphire Siren

I've been having an extremely hard time finding a color to put on my nails that I really love.  No nail art interests me, all colors make me cringe, even falsies aren't something I wanna put on.  I'm in a rut.

So to help me get myself out of this rut, (and add to my ever growing polish collection) I hopped in the car with the boy and went to Target to peruse the aisles.  That's when I stumbled on perhaps the one shade of polish I have been craving since I went to California at Thanksgiving.  

Welcome home Sapphire Siren by Maybelline in the Color Show line.




I'm in love, in lust, obsessed, enamored, besotted, hooked, etc.  I have it on my nails in the bottom picture.  

I've had it on for about three days now and the only chippage is from the fact that the tips of my nails are extremely flimsy and brittle, and I work with money all day.  Otherwise the dry time is good, the color payoff is amazing, and I smile everytime I look at my nails.

I highly recommend this line for polish lovers,  At under $4 it is a steal.

No comments:

Post a Comment