Friday, February 21, 2014

L'Oreal Dream Lumi Under Eye Concealer/Brightener

I have been looking for ages for a good under eye concealer.  At the drugstore.  At an affordable price.  I know, high expectations, but trust me, I think I found myself a winner here folks.  Thank you Target for introducing me to the L'Oreal Dream Lumi Under Eye Concealer/Brightener.



First Impression: Click click click click, this is fun.  Oh no, too much product, egah.
 
After Application: I look really awake.  My dark circles are gone.  This stuff covers really well.  Why didn't I buy the foundation too?  

Overall: Love at first application. This lasts all day, doesn't look cakey, and brightens up my face substantially.  I have used this every day since I first bought it, and have selfishly pushed all other under eye concealers away.  

Repurchase: I regret not buying seven of these at the store.  I will repurchase this over and over again, no lie.  I love this stuff so much I want the foundation that goes with this in more than one shade so I never have to be without it in the winter or summer.

Go buy this, you will not be disappointed.  
What is your favorite budget buy concealer?

No comments:

Post a Comment