Sunday, February 2, 2014

Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm

This winter has been terrible for my skin.  I swear it has taken all of the moisture out of my skin, and made me look at least five years older than I should.  Needless to say I am not happy about that.

I've tried body butters for my body, lotions in various tubes for my hands, and what seems like endless lip balms and exfoliatiors for my lips.  Nothing lasted for more than two hours.  

Now I can deal with the skin on my body being dry, because it's under my clothes.  I can continuously apply hand lotion during the day, and it's not a huge bother.  That and it usually smells really nice.  But the chapstick/lip balm thing can get a little annoying.  Especially since I have been trying to wear more lipstick, and I have to take it off and put on the balm and re apply.  Not only that but working in customer service again I have realized how much people don't like you topping up your lip products behind the counter. 

Then this little gem came in my Ipsy Bag and I'm hooked.

Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm
After the first application I felt my lips become smoother and fuller, and that feeling lasted for a good few hours.  I could do with a different application method, the whole using your fingers and putting things on your lips can get a little messy, but I will overlook that for the benefits.  

I would have never bought it for myself, but after this past week I'm a convert.

What's your winter lip savior?

No comments:

Post a Comment