Saturday, November 23, 2013

Bath and Body Works

I have recently become a big fan of hand lotions.  I have them in my purse, by my beside, by my couch, and in my bathroom.  (I blame beauty boxes for this btw).  So when I was out at Bath and Body Works the other day looking at candles I discovered these cute little body lotions in Sleep and Stress Relief which I quickly grabbed up and trotted up to the register.

Stress Relief is a scent I already have in the massage oil from Bath and Body Works so I was really happy to add this little liton to my collection as well.  It smells really strongly, so if it's the smell you're after you only need a little amount.  It says it smells like eucalyptus and spearmint, but to me it smells a lot like a mans cologne.  I personally love the smell, and the smell lingers for a long while.  It is also quite moisturizing which is a plus for  me this winter.

The Sleep scent is perfect for falling asleep.  It is lavender and vanilla and my favorite thing to do is put it on my hands, glide my hand over the top of my pillow, and fall asleep.  It acts as a pillow smell and a lotion!  Probably not the best for my skin, but as i'm not putting any real amount of lotion on my pillow and only really transferring a scent I think it's okay.  The lotion itself is moisturizing and will last on my skin for a while, but it is not greasy which is a huge plus for me.

I would definitely get more of their hand lotions, and these being only $5 a piece I think it's a great deal.  

Have a great Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment