Friday, November 15, 2013

Birchbox November 2013

Hey There Dolls,

Beauty boxes are my guilty pleasure.  I wait every month for these little boxes to come in the mail, and every time it's like a mini Christmas full of mini beauty surprises. 



The first picture is the Holiday Gift Guide that was included in every box.

The Bee Kind Lotion smells like lemons, and the scent is really overpowering.  I can see myself using this at night before I go to bed, but not for daily wear.  That being said I'm always looking for good moisturizers, especially since it's getting cold out and my skin is craving moisture something fierce, and moisturizing overnight is supposed to be great.

I already have a polish like the Color Club polish in the color On The Rocks.  Heavily glittered polishes are a pain to get off, but silver is one of my favorite winter shades, so I can definitely power through it.  If this coverage is anything like the other color club polish I have then one swipe should do the trick.

The Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner in Black is my favorite thing out of the box.  I love liquid eyeliners and this is a rich black shade that will fit perfectly in my purse.  If you've ever worn black liner, in any form, when it rubs off you look disheveled and that's just not pretty.

I have used exfoliators before, but never the type used in the Visanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator.  I'm wary of anything harsh on my skin, but if it can help with the dry patches on my cheeks and the rough texture my face has acquired lately I'm all for it.  The worst thing for me about my skin isn't blemishes, it's having rough, awful feeling skin.

The Mighty Leaf Tea was an addition to this months box, and I haven't tried them yet.  I've been a fan of tea for a while, and usually drink it at night, so getting tea was exciting for me.   The vanilla is harmless, but I'm allergic to mangoes so the fruity flavors make me wary.  I may give them to my sister in law.

I'm still impressed with Birchbox, and look forward to it every month.  If you haven't already subscribed I suggest you take a look at what they offer.  The subscription is only $10 a month for 4-5 full and sample sized beauty products.  Definitely worth it in my opinion.

Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment