Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag

This tag has been floating around YouTube but I finally saw it on Thee Optimists blog and just had to do it.
 
The Sweater Weather Tag
 
1. Favorite candle scent?
Black Orchid and Amber by Illume.  It smells cozy and warm and it fills the whole apartment in just minutes.  

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Coffee.  I have about six different flavors in rotation for my Keurig.  If I don't have a cup in the morning it takes me forever to wake up.

3. What's the best fall memory you have?
Jumping in the leaves.  My parents used to make us rake the leaves from the trees around the yard and my brother and I would jump in the piles afterwards before we bagged them up.

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? 
Winged eyeliner.  I wear winged eyeliner daily (or every day I wear makeup).  I feel naked without it, and after about four years of wearing it daily I have gotten quite good at making it look nice without any help from tape.

5. Best fragrance for fall?
Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture.  It is my favorite all time scent, and it has just enough warmth to be worn in the fall without feeling like I'm trying too hard.

6. What is autumn weather like where you live?
Typically it is warm until late November, but this year it got cold around September.  It's not rainy, and it rarely snows even in the middle of winter, so it's mainly just chilly.  Sweater weather during the day and jacket weather at night.

7. Most worn sweater?
I would have to say a plain black sweater I got at the thrift store about two years ago.  It is light enough to be worn in the early fall, and it looks "professional" when paired with a statement necklace and some skinny jeans with a cute pair of boots.

8. Must-have nail polish this fall?
I have been wearing a lot of light pink polish this fall, but my favorite polish would have to be the butter LONDON This Old Bill.  It is a nice coppery gold metallic polish that goes with all of my cold weather clothes.

9. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
 Nowadays I would say neither.  I don't understand football, and am much too old to be jumping in the leaves without hurting myself.  
 

10. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Leggings.  I don't like the way my legs look in skinny jeans unless I'm wearing my big boots, but as it is not winter those never come out of my closet.  I have been wearing leggings daily since I've been out of work and find them extremely comfortable.

11. Combat boots or Uggs?
Combat boots all the way.  I would love to have a nice pair to walk around in, and hopefully my wish will be granted sooner than later.

12. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
As far as smells go I like pumpkin scented candles, but food wise I can't stand pumpkin spice.  I think it is overhyped and overrated and it's nothing I look forward to when fall comes along.  I much prefer peppermint.

 
13. Favorite fall TV show?
The Originals, Haven, Elementary, Nashville, Scandal, Supernatural, the list goes on.  If it is on primetime TV this time of year you bet I'm watching it.  
 

14. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
Sara Bareilles Hercules.  This song has been my fall anthem.

I really love tag posts, and though I never get tagged I will continue to do them.  If you guys see a post out there like this let me know!  
 
Happy Wednesday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment