Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Going Out to Lunch

Hello Everyone,

Today I went out to lunch with my lovely friend Carmen from my old job.  With only about fifteen minutes to pull myself together I sat in front of my makeup and didn't know where to begin.  I knew I wanted simple, yet pretty, and something befitting of fall.

Here is what I came up with:
Don't mind my forehead.  We are in a constant battle for superiority and it always wins.  Even with bangs.

I used the Philip B. Maui Wowie beach spray I recieved in a Blush Mystery Beauty Bag a month or so ago in my hair to muss it up a bit.  Most of those waves are naturally mine though.  I'm so glad the days of stick straight hair are behind us and the "just rolled out of bed" beachy waves look is in.  Truth be told thats actually just rolled out of bed hair.  (I did say I only had about fifteen minutes right?)

I used the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation from Benefit in "I'm pure 4 sure" on my face, along with concealer from E.L.F. on those pesky hangover dark circles, and the E.L.F. Blush and Bronzer duo in St. Lucia to add back a bit of the color to my cheeks.



On my eyes I used this cute sample I got from Stila in a GWP from Ulta in the shades Kitten and Sunset.  For the liner it's always a winged look for me.  I've been rocking it since high school and don't intend to give it up anytime soon.  I love how it makes my eyes look and even if there is nothing else on my eyes, there will be winged liner.  I use the Kat Von D. tattoo liner in Trooper which I adore.  It's somewhat waterproof and will last through rain, snow, and tears.  It only really gives way when you shower, and of course wash your face.  I didn't do my eyebrows today, unlike usual, because at this point it was time to rush out the door and drive across town to do some catching up.

I'm a huge E.L.F fan, and they were my first real "haul" when I was still in high school (thank you mom!), so I hope to be doing a post of the products I love and don't love as much sometime in the next week or so.

If there's anything else you guys would like to see put up here, or any suggestions on cameras, lighting, angles, and video please let me know!

Lots of Love,
-Care

No comments:

Post a Comment