Thursday, September 5, 2013

Wedding Bells

Hi Everyone,
So I just got back from my week and a half long "vacation", and I'm ready to start getting down to business.  But first, let me fill you in on the most exciting part of going back home, the wedding!  


My brother married my best friend on the 1st, and it couldn't have been more perfect.  They said their vows in a very short and sweet ceremony, we took pictures, the shoes came off, and it was time to have fun.  We danced, and drank, and laughed, and cried, and it was absolutely amazing.  Then afterwards all of the youngsters and the immediate family (except the bride and groom who stayed in a quiet hotel) went back to her parents and had another party of our own.  Then it was sleep, and time to fly back home to relax in our apartment and start figuring out what was next on our plate.

Now for the down to business part:
I must learn how to get more organized so I can post regularly.  I am terrible at organizing myself, not so bad with organizing others.  If anyone has any ideas on how to help me figure out a smooth flow, and what people would like to hear about I would really appreciate it.  I'm thinking part of the week is lifestyle, part of the week is products and reviews, and miscellaneous good wishes and pick me ups throughout the week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment