Thursday, September 19, 2013

I Think It's Time For A Haul

Hello everyone,

I'm one of those people who, when they get sad, or upset, or downright miserable, likes to shop.  Retail therapy makes me happy, but it also makes my wallet groan.  

I'm also one of those people who loves to feel pampered and relaxed, and lately I have been far from relaxed.  So while the boy wanted to go to Game Stop (the video game store) I decided that we should make a pit stop at Lush.  I have heard so much about their products from British bloggers and wanted to really give them a shot.  I have only been in their store one other time to scope around and picked up their beach box, and was only impressed with two of the things in the box.  This time I went for bath bombs and a bath melt.

From Left: Dreamtime, Twilight, Butterball
Dreamtime is supposed to relax you before you drift away to sleep, and with lavender, chammomile I hope that's exactly what it does.  It also has cocoa butter in it to smooth your skin and leave you feeling silky and clam before you climb under the covers.  Perfect for fall nights?  I think so.

Twilight is a bath bomb that fizzes when mixed with water and is meant to mimic a lavender sunset (their words not mine).  This is another relaxing treat meant to help you unwind after a long day.  It smells heavenly and looks so pretty with the moon and stars on it.

Butterball is another bath bomb aimed at relaxation.  It has cocoa butter and vanilla in it.  One to help you feel silky smooth and the next to lull you into your happy place. (Apparently vanilla also helps with anxiety).  

All in all the three treats should help relax you (and me), and help you drift of to slumberland.  In this day and age where we stay up all hours of the night on our phones, computers, video game consoles, and televisions, we all need some help at times to fall asleep.

-Care

No comments:

Post a Comment