Saturday, October 5, 2013

Deep Red Nails

Hello There,

I decided to jump on the fall nail trend.  I don't have a ton of fall / winter shades in my polish collection.  While I love the look of the rich deep colors that come out in the fall months, It's usually the one time of year I don't typically buy nail shades.  I'm hoping this year will be different, but I can't make any promises to myself.


Shame on me, when I found this color in my moms collection I apparently ripped off the label of the brand, but I did leave the color sticker.  It's called black cherry and it's a really pretty color, but in previous years it never really set right on my nails.  This year however it worked perfectly, and it's the perfect deep berry red color that goes with absolutely everything in my fall closet.


What are some of your favorite fall nail color trends?

No comments:

Post a Comment