Thursday, October 31, 2013

New Favorite Fall Lipstick

Hey There Dolls,

I've never been a huge lipstick person in the past.  I usually keep lipstick for special occasions or days where I need a little pick me up.  Since I started blogging however I've decided lipstick needs to be more of a staple in my routine and began the hunt for the perfect fall lipstick to kick up my collection.

This beauty is that perfect fall lipstick for me.

 

The Revlon Super Lustrious Lipstick in Black Cherry is by far my favorite purple plum shade.  It's dark enough to be great for fall, but light enough not to make me feel like a wanna be goth kid.  It really adds a bit of glamour to an outfit, and paired with a light smoky eye it can be worn day or night.  

It glides across your lips without tugging, and while I would recommend putting on a balm underneath to fill in the creases, this formula is in no way drying.  It gave me a good four or five hour wear before I wanted a touch up, which I don't mind.  The color payoff is also very rich.  I only used two swipes to get the perfect coverage, but it can be worn heavier or lighter depending on your mood.

If you want a great fall/winter shade to add to your collection I definitely recommend picking up this shade and many more  from the Revlon line.  At less than $6 a pop this is not only a wonderful brand, but affordable too.

Happy Halloween Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment