Sunday, October 6, 2013

Here's The Skinny

Hello Everyone,

Next week starts my "I will blog every day even if it kills me" week.  I plan to post everyday, and see how well that works for me.  I have new products to review, life to discuss, and some interesting things I think all girls (and guys) should know.

Now for my thoughts on:

Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs 2

 

If you want to see a funny movie not only made for children, I highly recommend this.  Now, I'm always filled with childlike wonder at any animated movie, and this was no exception.  I loved how adorable the whole thing was, and how darn cute that little strawberry is.  It shows how one person, with the right set of people surrounding them, can accomplish the impossible.  The message is great, the story line is easy to follow, and there are some really funny moments that make this great to see as a child, or an adult.  I wish I could write about specific parts of the movie but since it is such a new release I want to just leave you all with this:  
 

If this doesn't make you want to see the movie... then I'm at a loss. SO GO SEE IT!

-Care

No comments:

Post a Comment