Friday, October 18, 2013

Kerfluffle

Hey There Dolls,

Today is a chilly October day in Virginia, and I needed some cheering up.  So what else is a girl to do but apply a nail polish in a cheerful shade with a very cute name.  Kerfluffle.

I received the shade Kerfluffle from a beauty box subscription, and I was overjoyed to see one of my favorite pinks in a new brand I've never tried before.  Much like the shade The Old Bill, the shade Kerfluffle only needed two coats to become completely opaque.  The less layers the better in my book.  This formula does not streak on my nails (something lighter colors tend to do), and it dries quickly meaning no sheet marks or stray cloth fibers stuck in the "almost" dry polish.

While many people would say "Keep that polish until the Spring, it's Autumn now! Time for the berry's!" I disagree.  I think this is a classic pastel pink color that can be worn any time of the year.   Pair this with a black shirt, some classic jewelry, and some skinny jeans, and you are all set to drink your Starbucks and enjoy this beautiful weather.

Happy Friday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment